Celebrate Independence Day in TFP’s tree lined beer garden! 🍻☀️🌳
One thing they have at Meadowview Park is ample space for members and customers to enjoy a drink in a safe and airy environment.
Ther are 20 numbered tables in the garden that are available for reservation in 3 hour slots starting from noon and finishing at 9pm, bookings for more than 1 time slot are welcomed. If the weather disappoints there will be contingencies to move them under cover.
Book your table now by emailing:
⬇️ BELOW provides more detail on the arrangements for the day including the protocols we have and will be following
Thame Football Partnership has conducted a Risk assessment with assistance from a hospitality industry expert who has approved the following plans. Details of the assessment can be provided by the TFP office on request details will be shared by the office.
Booking – we would like as many as possible to book tables in 3 hour stints (12.00-3pm/3-6pm/6-9pm). This will be done via the admin email. This provides us with contact details should tracing be required. Anyone turning up on the day will be asked to sign in. This will also give us an idea of likely numbers. We will have 20 external tables clearly labelled.
We will be operating a “one way” system whereby customers enter via the Travelodge bi-folding doors, order their drinks in the function room, collect in the main bar, & exit via bar red door.
1. Nobody allowed behind the bar except for staff and 2 named directors.
2. Kitchen – closed & locked
3. Toilets – we will only be using external toilets
4. Inside – seating has been “ socially distanced”. Standing is not permitted
5. Cleaning – toilets will be checked hourly. All necessary cleaning equipment has been sourced including hand sanitizer.
6. PPE – staff will be offered but not compulsory. Unless they so desire we will not be asking them to wear
7. Signage – Rob & Nikki are arranging clear signage.
We seek to avoid cash & encourage the use of card/membership card 💳