Trainee Creative Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 – £22,000 (£30k OTE)
Are you a creative soul? Perhaps you dabble in print or web design, but would prefer the thrill of the chase to a quiet day spent sketching or coding. If this sounds like you and you’re interested in finding out about a career in recruitment, then this could be for you…
About Stonor Recruitment
Set up in 2001, to recruit exclusively for marketing agencies throughout London and the Home Counties, Stonor has since gone from strength to strength. We are now made up of five different divisions, Marketing, Creative, Legal, Insight and PR, each with its own consultant solely dedicated to their individual field. Specialisation is very much at the heart of what we do, and it sets us apart from the high street agencies you may be more familiar with.
As a Trainee Creative Recruitment Consultant, you will work directly with the Head of Creative from day one. Supporting the creative desk in resourcing graphic and web designers, developers, copywriters, artworkers, UX and UI designers and a whole host of other creative individuals.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Have some understanding of creative design industry and the software packages associated with it (Adobe Creative Suite etc.)
- Display some understanding of the web development process (HTML, CSS, Java, jQuery etc.)
- Be an excellent communicator; able to develop and grow lasting relationships with candidates and clients alike
- A relevant degree in a creative field is a strong advantage
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
This is the ideal role for anyone looking for a first step in creative recruitment. You will work with, and learn from, a highly-experienced creative recruitment professional. Initially, this will be in a low-pressure environment and will give you the time to learn and work towards becoming a fully-fledged consultant, while still being in a great position to earn commission. The working environment is relaxed and the team enjoy socialising together after work regularly.
At Stonor a career in recruitment can be both lucrative and fun.