Senior Account Executive – Events/Experiential
If you’re looking for a London style agency but don’t want the commute, this one could be the answer…
This agency have been helping retail clients market their stores for over ten years. They are well known for their creative approach and ability to deliver stunning events and brand activations for new venues or product launches. They are based in easily accessible offices in Berkshire and now number over 40 motivated, friendly people.
What’s the job?
- A key role within the client services team providing support to the Account Director
- Working on large retail accounts for two premium brands in the grocery and home improvement sectors.
- Helping manage project/events through all stages of development and delivery; demonstrating good administrative and financial control/ profitability, project management and delivery skils.
- Developing your commercial awareness to understand client businesses and recognise new opportunities when they arise.
Attributes & skills:
In this role, you’ll need to be:
An organised people person: Confident, capable, able to build effective, warm and engaging relationships quickly both internally and externally with suppliers and to a degree with clients. A ‘can do’ attitude. A willingness to learn, ask questions, proactively seek to develop your knowledge.
A detail person: Attention to detail is key to ensure effective and efficient client delivery. You’ll be structured, comfortable working within standard processes and procedures with clear time guidelines. Competent across the Microsoft office suite
What’s in it for you?
This agency take care of their staff. Aside from the upbeat, fun working enviroment and excellent clients you can expect to receive:
- Dedicated development plan to help you progress
- Company bonus
- Regular days/nights out on the company
- Free food and drink
- Gym membership
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas
- Free car parking
Please apply ASAP to avoid missing out!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com