Are you an experienced recruiter who is looking for a new challenge? If so then we have the perfect role for you!
We are looking for someone to join our successful internal recruitment team, who is passionate about representing both our company and our clients! This role would ideally suit someone who enjoys working as a member of a team, in an often fast paced environment.
We have new opportunities, not to be missed! At CPM we have a vacancy to join our team as an Internal Recruiter in Thame. We are offering a competitive salary of £18,000 – £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
CPM are the UK’s largest field marketing agency and what we do is create amazing sales people to drive drives for our clients business. We are committed to investing in training and developing our talent, always being on hand to give you the support you need to succeed. The culture of our company means that we naturally encourage people to challenge themselves, grow their skills and gain outstanding rewards and recognition.
What you will be doing as our Internal Recruiter
– Co-ordinate and arrange face to face interviews with hiring managers. Requesting venues, confirming and sending interview packs to hiring managers and sending written confirmation to candidates/confirming them again prior to interview
– To plan and manage your own workload following company recruitment procedures, ensuring both quality and legal standards are met
– To manage the end to end recruitment process for any given vacancy
– To manage multiple clients and vacancies at any one time, all at different stages in the recruitment process
– To work in partnership with your clients (e.g Client Service Managers and Field Managers)
– To continuously develop and maintain client relationships including review of recruitment strategy and performance and agreed key result areas
– To provide advice and consultancy to your clients on recruitment strategies
– Attend field visits and interviews when required to develop a better understanding of your internal clients and the roles you are recruiting for
What we’re looking for in our Internal Recruiter
– Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
– Recruitment experience
– Have proven persuasive skills, with the ability to influence and overcome objections
– Proven resilience
– Previous client handling experience
– Influencing skills
– An understanding of UK geography
– Competent PC skills
– Experience of working with social media would be an asset
CPM believe that our people are our business and give their employees the training and opportunities to fulfil their individual potential. If you want a rewarding job working for a company that truly celebrates you and what you can bring to our company, please get in touch ASAP!
So if you would like to join our team as our new Internal Recruiter then please email Hayley.email@example.com quoting Thame Hub in the subject.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org