Website Risborough Carers
Job Description for Home Support Assistant with Risborough Carers
As a Home Support Assistant providing Care to our Clients in Thame, Princes Risborough and neighbouring villages, you would be responsible for:
- Personal Care for Clients (Assistance with morning wake up, toileting, shaving and bathing, dressing, help with incontinence care, medication reminders, assistance with bedtime routine)
- Help & Support (Meal Preparation, light household duties, shopping, accompanying Clients to appointments and social outings, social calls for companionship and a listening ear, support with all daily activities).
Requirements of a Home Support Assistant:
- No experience required, all Carers will be fully trained
- You must be a driver to apply for this position
Benefits of being a Support Worker:
What do Risborough Carers Offer?
- Excellent Rates of Pay. Weekend & Bank Holiday Enhancements
- FREE DBS Check (previously known as a CRB)
- FREE Uniform
- FREE Care Certificate Training & Support will be provided – No Care experience necessary
- Mileage allowance (Competitive Rates)
- Opportunities to obtain a Diploma in Health and Social Care Qualification
- A supportive, friendly and experienced Management Team
- Salary up to £12.50 per hour
Risborough Carers are your local, private, family run, Home Care Provider based in Thame, Oxfordshire with 26 years’ experience of excellent service.
Our services are designed to support and help a range of Clients; people with physical disabilities, the elderly and /or the frail and anyone needing assistance in their own home. Caring is an extremely rewarding Career and you will make a difference to your Community.
If you are a Caring person who is passionate to help improve the lives of vulnerable adults within your own community and you would like a rewarding role with a local company with an exceptional reputation then please get in touch.
01844 212271 Stephanie.email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org