CPM Contact Centre – Thame
Automotive Team Manager
Hours of work between :
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 6pm on a ROTA basis
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 DOE
Lead your team to be Famous for Sales and be part of an exciting future……
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a new Team Manager to join our business!
As the Team Manager for our established Automotive Client you will be responsible for managing a team of Fleet Account Executives and Administrators. You will drive optimum results to deliver & exceed all our Client’s performance targets. Strong leadership, coaching, quality and performance management skills that are supported by an inspirational and motivational style are key to the success of this role.
The Team Manager will also be required to meet personal targets which will be achieved through creation of a high performing team.
You should have:
- Proven people management skills
- Sales acumen with the ability to drive effective strategies and practices to generate revenue and customer satisfaction
- The ability to effectively motivate and performance manage teams in a fast paced and targeted Contact Centre environment
- Experience of implementing coaching and developmental strategies
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective relationships at a variety of levels both within the team and with the client and customers
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, focussing on continuous improvements in quality
- Have excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- Be computer literate at intermediate level
- Have strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Experience of analysing and using Contact Centre data to drive team and individual performance
- Evidence that you can perform under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanour
- Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 DOE
- 37.5 hours per week permanent contracts
- Shifts Monday to Friday between 8am – 6pm
- Free parking onsite
- 26 days holiday + BH (Increasing a day a year capped at 31)
- Sports and Social club
- Onsite restaurant
- Other flexible benefits after successful probation
So if you think you have what it takes to be our next inspirational Team Manager then please apply today!
To apply please email email@example.com and quote THAMEHUB in the subject.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org