Business Development Manager – Oxfordshire – £35,000
An awesome opportunity to join a well established and growing firm just outside of Oxford!
An award winning business based in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside. They have recently expanded into the Australian and American markets with a fantastic market leading expense management software. Having just moved into new offices to allow for their growth they are going from strength to strength! Established in 2000 the continual growth and recognition this company receives worldwide is outstanding and they are just getting started.
As a Business Development Manager you will play a crucial part in the continual growth of the business. Your role will to be acquire new clients to support the business revenue targets, by nurturing and expanding their prospect/client base through the representation of their range of products and services. You will also be responsible for developing, managing and working with channel partners to drive sales and increase opportunities.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To maximise software and service revenue through active and effective prospect engagement
- Ensure open and honest communication and collaboration with each prospect throughout the sales cycle
- Ensure the prospect has a detailed understanding of the proposed solution to be delivered; to incorporate software, services, delivery and support
- Active prospect monitoring which supports accurate forecasting and weekly lead status updates
- Adopting a tailored sales approach for each prospect, aligning and meeting expectations
- Develop an intrinsic culture where you ‘always exceed expectations’ for the complete client lifecycle; from sale through to implementation and on-going support
- Take a proactive approach pre and post-sale with all internal departments
- Ensuring a complete and detailed handover to the Implementation team, providing clear visibility of the client’s requirements and expectations
- Taking individual accountability at each stage of the sale and implementation
- Preparation and submission of bid structure documents (PQQ’s, RFI’s, Tenders)
If you have experience within a SAAS sales role this will be a benefit but is not essential to this business as full training on the range of products they provide will be included upon starting!
What’s in it for you?
Alongside joining one of the most exciting companies out there you will be rewarded with a generous basic of £30-35k an OTE of £10-15k plus benefits!