Analysis Manager/Lead Analyst
£50-55K, South Bucks
This leading customer experience and market research agency works with and for many of the world’s top companies in various industries with clients from a wide range of sectors from automotive to financial.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and influential team in the business and provide integral customer insight to their extensive international client list. You would be part of the client facing team within the Marketing Sciences dept to help answer and solve problems for their internal and external clients and provide clear insight.
- Ability to handle and work with large data sets and apply statistical techniques to answer complex business problems
- Present analyses to internal and external clients
- Actively participate in Marketing Sciences team meetings
- Develop presentations /dashboards for monthly/quarterly reports
- Determining best practice analysis guidelines for the MSD team
- Mentoring junior members of the see and oversee their day – to -day work
- Challenge present practices and implement innovative methods
What they want from you
- 8+ years of hands on experience working with data in market research industry
- Mastery of software such as SPSS/SAS
- Experience working with R/Python, Sawtooth
- Experience with text analytics and knowledge of text mining and NLP
- Experience of using advanced analytical statistical techniques to derive insight
- Experience presenting reports to senior business managers and managing workload/prioritization
- Knowledge of data visualization best practice and ability to find stories in data
- Experience working with BI tools – SSRS/SSAS, Qlik or Tableau
What’s in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Private health-care, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about the role and the agency please apply and we can go from there.