Oxfordshire – £30,000-£35,000
An award-winning Oxfordshire based PR agency is expanding and is in need of Public Relations Account Managers with excellent press release writing skills…
This Oxfordshire based PR agency are the global leaders in providing communications services to their specialist client base. Based out of brilliantly furnished offices in a desirable Oxford location, they pride themselves on the exceptional PR skills of their staff. This agency only recruit at junior to mid-level as they believe in the ability of their staff to learn and rise within the organisation. They have recently won several pieces of new business and are eager to continue growing their 25-strong team.
The successful PR Account Manager doesn’t need necessarily need experience in B2B/Corporate PR, all they ask is that you’re an excellent press release writer, you’re ambitious and you’re willing to learn the ins and outs of the industries they represent (within reasonable time)
Account Manager responsibilities include:
- Write high quality editorial copy and press releases
- Acting as the established main point of contact for clients on a day to day basis
- Managing multiple projects and campaigns of varying scope and size and prioritising effectively
- Combine PR creativity with industry knowledge (when learned) to identify new hooks, angles and thought leadership themes that deliver against communications objectives.
- Mentor account executives, motivate them to deliver excellent results and help them to realise their full potential as PR professionals.
What’s in it for you…
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for a prospective candidate to get a foothold in a highly-respected PR agency, develop their skills and rise through the ranks. There is an excellent package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Funding for training and development
- 20 days holidasy (increasing year on year)
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to perkbox rewards