In 2016, Thame based Field Sales Solutions took on ‘Challenge 250’ – a fundraising event to collectively cover 250 miles while raising money for Beating Bowel Cancer. We were able to raise over £900 and cover 494 miles.
Fast forward to 2018 and the challenge is back!
Below is information regarding the challenge and what is in aid of.
What are we doing?
• As a company, we are taking on the challenge to cover at least 250 miles on Friday 20th July.
• This will be done through a range of activities from running, walking and swimming to clay pigeon shooting!
• Look out for Field Sales Solutions in and around Thame on 20th July as we complete the challenge.
• Challenge 250 is part of our commitment to our ‘Be Proud’ values
Who are we supporting?
• This year we will be raising money for the NSPCC (www.nspcc.org.uk) in support of our own Nikki Yates, who will be undertaking the Jurassic Coast Challenge on 21st July in aid of the charity.
In her own words, ‘‘The NSPCC say ‘ The more people who join us, the more we can help Children. Big or small, there is something each of us can do to make things better for children’. So this is my ‘something’ to hopefully make things better for some children that should have never, ever, had to suffer in the first place. I can’t even begin to imagine how anyone can abuse, hurt, torment or even upset a child. And that is what will keep me walking the 100km, putting one foot in front of the other until the end – regardless’
• We invite you to donate to the NSPCC directly via Nikki’s Just Giving page – https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Nicola-Yates2018